1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hardscape imaging sales?

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Bru75, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

I find Pro Landscape to be a professional design tool capable of creating excellent CAD plans, including hardscape plans, and it also does a great job with 3D imaging, which is an excellent sales tool. With the addition of Techo-Bloc with this version and more hardscaping manufacturers n the works, Pro Landscape leads the way with imaging and hatch patterns for hardscaping designs.

There is a hardcape forum that many members use Google Sketchup and even have a member creating lessons to learn or use Sketchup. The most important thing with any software ir to relate a quality design and enable your client to understand the vision you have for their project. No software can do this alone, it is just a digital pencil or presentation tool.

2. CaliDesigns

CaliDesigns LawnSite Member

Here is a job I designed with pool studios.

3. Hardscaping

Hardscaping LawnSite Senior Member

a really good software that i use is realtime landscape architect. i will upload a picture
  4. Hardscaping

Hardscaping LawnSite Senior Member