Hardscape Trade Show 2008

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Total Landscape Solutions, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Total Landscape Solutions

Total Landscape Solutions LawnSite Member

Yea I admit it, I'm thinking way ahead. But in order to save some $ airline tickets need to be bought in advance.

Any body thinking of, or definitely, attending the show.

http://www.hardscapenorthamerica.com

2. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

I am definitely going. Last year was my first and I loved it. Really learned alot. Hope this year is just as good.

3. fastpitcher

fastpitcher LawnSite Member
    from PA

we will be there!

4. Fairway Land & Lawn

Fairway Land & Lawn LawnSite Member

Wouldn't miss it. I'm in......

5. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

i am going to MAHTS, is this any better? its hard to justify going all that way when AC is 20min from me.

6. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I've yet to attend a 'hardscape' trade show. Are they always so geared on pavers and segmental walls?

All I see is going to more ICPI class and looking at the same product from last year but in a different color. Or all the investment just to see the new CAT they're coming out with.

Info?

7. AJ Lawnscapes

AJ Lawnscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I am considering it, thanks for the info.

8. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, Has Anyone Ever Attented Both Of These Events To Be Able To Say Which One Is The Better. Both Are A Good Treck For Me, So The Knowledge Gained Is The Most Important. I Am Sure A Lot Of You Jersey Boys Are Going To Say Mahts Since It Is In Your Back Yard This Year But I Have To Travel Reguardless.

9. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

MAHTS is sponsored by EP Henry and therefore they are the only paver company exhibiting there. The do have contracts with Anchor Wall products, but other than that, you only see EP henry products including their wet cast and veneer stone materials. The rest of the floor is filled with suppliers of every brand to the paving industry as well as lighting and even some lawn and landscape exhibitors. It's a great show, especially due to it's location, but it is limited by the sponsor.

Kirk

10. walls

walls LawnSite Member

what are the dates for these 2 shows and where are they?