1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hardscape Trailer

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by cgland, Mar 17, 2006.

1. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Marcus and others - Here are some pics of our hardscaping trailer and the inner-workings there of. We just finished re-arranging it yeasterday, so here they are.

Chris

2. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Nice, CG. I need something like that. My hardscape trailer is all my sh!t either in the back of the dump, or on the open trailer. it sux big time.

How big is the trailer?

BTW, VERY nice graphics on the trailer.

3. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

Now I'm afraid to post pics of our trailer. Nice one Chris but where does the skid go?:rolleyes:

4. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

The trailer is a 14' single axle:hammerhead: (mistake) We are getting ready to order a 8x20' enclosed to compliment this one. I highly reccommend a trailer for both storage at the jobsite, plus it's a huge rolling billboard.
    Squiz - We have a separate trailer for the skidder!:laugh: Let's see your pics Mate!

Chris

5. Ollie3

Ollie3 LawnSite Member

Nice trailer. I'd like to have one too. I'm green with envy.

Ollie

6. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

You are right of course with the enclosed. Our trailer is a bit like GM's I think and its open. This is mainly because we often put blocks and pallets of cement in the trailer, as well as the 3.5 cu/ft mixer and various other things that we lift on/off with the excavator. I've been planning on getting a 4 tonne Isuzu and haven't really given too much thought to an enclosed trailer. Our open trailer could then become the GP trailer...Hmmm more crap, just what I need.

Nice artwork on the side.

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

THAT IS A SWEET TRAILER I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ALL MY CRAP IN 1 PLACE
    AS of now its all in totes and what a pain to move all the time

8. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I'm going to start building shevles, racks and a work bench in my 18 footer this weekend. I will post pics when i am done.

9. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Thanks Chris ...Like I said earlier we just got two 12 x 6 ...I gave the guys the option of a bigger size and they picked this one... we'll see how they work out.

They havn't started customizing yet so ill show them your pics ... maybe they will pick up an idea or 2.

10. Jamesgateslandscaping

Jamesgateslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Im hoping to take my 7x16ft Enclosed and make it my hardscape/construction trailer and wrap it with Cambridge Pavers Wrap that they offered me:dizzy: ....I cant wait to set up that rolling billboard:hammerhead: , Gonna replace it (currently the mowing trailer) with a 8x22ft for the mowing because 16ft will be tight this year;) , but it also depends on how much work we do this year....Im not to worried though:dizzy: .
    James