Hardscapes Contractor in VT

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Jord2, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Jord2

Jord2 LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

Does anyone know of a good hardscapes contractor in VT? It would be a new house in Malletts Bay at Marble Island.
    Thank you.

2. vtscaper

vtscaper LawnSite Member

Hello there. Check out our website http://distefanolandscaping.com/. We have done several projects in your area and would be happy to talk about what you may have in mind.

Take care
    Chris di Stefano

3. Jord2

Jord2 LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

Thank you Chris. This is not for my house but for some good friend of mine and I have passed your contact information and website onto them. You have a great site and you work is amazing. Keep up the great job. Are you currently working on any big project in VT?
    Michelle

4. vtscaper

vtscaper LawnSite Member

Hi Michelle, we appreciate the referral and feedback. We are just now finishing up a very large project at Stowe Ski Resort which we have been on for the last couple of months. Now we are on to a very interesting and fairly large project in the hill section of Burlington which will include a dry river bed, multiple stone terraces, stone walls stair case and lots and lots of planting.. I would be happy to have a meet anytime to discuss what we can offer. Take care

Chris