Hardscaping Software

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by msp171, Aug 9, 2006.

1. msp171

msp171 LawnSite Member

I Am Looking For A Good Software To Design And Print Out All Types Of Hardscaping Any Info Would Really Help
    Thanks
    Scott

2. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

http://www.dynascape.com/

if you have the time, it is well worth the effort to check into this program. I'm sure others on this site will agree

3. Pavers Plus

Pavers Plus LawnSite Member

I use Dynascape for all my designs. Attached is the latest plan for my patio at my house. (I'm on vacation right now building it)

Attached Files:

4. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you ever try pro landscape vol. 12? I have it and have a hard time with hardscaoing with it. Of couse i really didnt give it a lot of time needed.
    Mike

5. Pavers Plus

Pavers Plus LawnSite Member

I don't like Pro Landscape much. not nearly as nice as the graphics I can produce with dynascape.

6. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Pro Landscape works very well for hardscape and landscape design, both plan style and 3D imaging, but if you are looking for something easy and geared just towards hardscape, look at the software offered by EP Henry. As most manufacturers product design and colors are similar, the EP Henry software will suffice for getting your point across. It is substantially less expensive than full service landscape drafting software, but it is also limited to what it can do. If you just need software to get your hardscape ideas across to your clients, check out the EP Henry software, or their new design it for you service.

http://www.ephenry.com/Contractor/contractorHIinfo.asp

Kirk

7. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

we use Dynascape as well. Although on some of the smaller jobs I do use the EP Henry software so that it gives the homeowner a better visual.

Chris

8. Adam's Lawn and Garden

Adam's Lawn and Garden LawnSite Senior Member

with the dynascape thing can u show pictures in color of what it will look like. also for placing lights?

adam

9. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Dynascapes looks like a awesome program!!! 2500 is a big nut to pay for it though!!!

I think i will bite the bullet and buy it this winter. Since i can not draw good, i'm guessing a computer design program is the way to go? Does anyone still hand draw?

Matt