hardscaping trailer

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by sven1277, Feb 19, 2011.

1. sven1277

sven1277 LawnSite Senior Member

Just took delivery on a 6x12 enclosed trailer to store all the hardscape equipment in. 2 plate compactors, 14" brick saw, splitter, laser, screed rails, hand tools, wheel barrows, etc. We are going to set it up in the next couple of weeks. Just wondering if anyone had pics of their setup. Thanks.

2. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I'm going to do the same thing....was thinking of going with 7x14 though. Gunna be buying one either way within the next 2-3 weeks

3. sven1277

sven1277 LawnSite Senior Member

E-track has some really nice options. I am going to outfit it completely using that system. Snaprack.com has a good selection.

4. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

5. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking to buy a 6x12 we already have a chevy 2500 van we use for tools to I figured adding a 6x12 behind it would be ideal. I have talked to a few of our suppliers about helping the cost of wrapping it and I think I have a compnay who will pitch in. I plan on putting all the hand tools compactors laser saws and misc. Anyone have any pictures of there hardscape trailers?

6. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

im really curious to see how you guys set these up. im afraid i would overload a single axle really quick.

7. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

If you have to go with 6' x 12' you guys gotta go with tandem axles, stay away from the singles unless you plan to be hooked up to your hitch at all times. V nose and ramp doors are best.