Harley Rake

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FiveOJoe, Apr 17, 2014.

1. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Cleaning out the yard and came across a John Deere Harley Box rake that we bought about 5 or 6 years ago and NEVER used. It's the type that fits on a skid steer, and hooks up to the wet lines. I think it was actually bought for a big job that fell through. Again, it's never been used. It's covered in dust and grime from sitting, I'm gonna pressure wash it this weekend.

We paid nearly $7000 for it, just looking to unload it. $3000 obo. In NJ, Burlington County.

Please PM me if interested. :) Thanks

Can't find a picture of the exact model and I can't get to it to get a good picture, but looks like this....

[​IMG]

2. fortynorth

fortynorth LawnSite Member

If I didn't have to pay a fortune in tax bills I'd be all over this. Is it power angle? Do you take credit cards? Lol

3. cutbetterthanyou

cutbetterthanyou LawnSite Bronze Member

How wide? Any interest in a walker mower.

4. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I'll dig it out tomorrow and can find out if it angles. We can take any form of payment, yes.

5. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Pretty sure it's 6 ft. Let me know what you have, if it's something we can use, perhaps. :)

6. cutbetterthanyou

cutbetterthanyou LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a older walker 2000 hrs new motor 200 hrs ago 48 inch 26 efi kohlor with high lift dump.

7. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Okay "Walker" brand, I misread that and was thinking walk-behind, which we could use if it was a small-gate mower. We have a dozen 61" Bobcats so not sure a Walker would work for us. :(

8. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Does appear to be power angle. There is a power ram and an electric wire that gets hooked up to the skidsteer. Probably need a switch of some sort of wiring. :)

Here's a pic. The hose covers are not camouflaged, they have mold on them and appear they will clean up fine. The hoses themselves are in great shape.

[​IMG]

9. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

That's a steal for someone
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I want it gone, come make a decent offer. :)