Harley Rake

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FiveOJoe, Apr 17, 2014.

1. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Posted via Mobile Device

2. Cbulla76

Cbulla76 LawnSite Member

3. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Dug it out of the storage box today and pressure washed it. Hoses cleaned up nice, lost a little bubbling paint on the roller and plate mount, and noticed a couple 3/4 nuts missing, but overall in very good shape. Found out we bought this with a skid-steer 6 years ago and it was played with in the yard and never used. The hose ends are rusty but will probably be fine after a good soaking in PB-80. :)

Here's some pics from today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd....826_630739910339614_1606204583039700420_n.jpg

4. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

How do you buy this and forget about it? What size operation do you have?

5. Sounds like one of them, too good to be true.

6. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Not that hard to do. I had a boss that would be whatever deal he came across. He had 15 skid steers when I left.

It's easy when you have a decent operation and buy it for one job and it falls through.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Pretty big company, but no excuse. Was a bid requirement and then the job was cancelled. This is a real deal, no BS, and yes, great deal. Been on this site a while, just haven't posted in a while, too busy. Just going through a major cleanup and making space for a new barn. :)

8. landscapesc

landscapesc LawnSite Member

Will you ship it or do you require it to be picked up?

9. lumberjack1986

lumberjack1986 LawnSite Senior Member

I'll take it. Call me at 662-251-9191 for payment and shipping pickup location please sir.

Carl
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Been in the yard all day. Thanks to all those who inquired. Sale pending to FortyNorth who was the first to inquire. I update if anything develops. Thanks. Joe