Harmony Fertilizer Products

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by DowntoEarthLLC, Feb 20, 2005.

1. DowntoEarthLLC

DowntoEarthLLC LawnSite Member
    from VA

Anyone heard of this product? Anyone use it. They have a turf program... 6 steps... I can get more details... just wondered if anyone has used this product.

2. I believe the company has gone out of business!

3. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I'm pretty sure they have gone out of business. My fert guy says that they have a pretty good product, all organics. I picked up some with dimension (kinda defeats the organic purpose, but oh well) for $10.00 a 50# bag. I will know how it works in about 3 weeks.

4. NAT

NAT LawnSite Member
    from Zone 7

The harmony websites harmoyproducts.com.the 4 bridge products they have are good and they nat products as well. Im calling the rep and see whats up.

5. they have been in finial trouble for some time now! One of my suppliers told me their are gone, only can buy left over product! Yes, it was a good product

6. DowntoEarthLLC

DowntoEarthLLC LawnSite Member
    from VA

so why did they go under? did they really go under? I'm calling the turf store tommorow.

7. financial trouble
    that's a better spelling!

8. NAT

NAT LawnSite Member
    from Zone 7

Its a real shame it was my program for the last 5years,working with JDLANDSCAPES this year hope we can find a good one. :cry:

9. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

nature safe might be a good substitute, of course it is more expensive but they make a good product.

10. Roots product and nature safe very similiar!