has any body ever built one

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Infinity Landscapes Inc, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

Infinity Landscapes Inc LawnSite Member

so should I feed from two ends or loop it like I have it? I inserted 1/4 in tubing and that took care of the sideways flow

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Well, see how it works the way you have it. I have always fed from both sides simply because I am always overbuilding things and I think you will have good results being equally fed from both sides. You can still use one pump but just simply use a y to split the flows as long as the pump is powerful enough to fill from both sides.

3. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

They way you see it in the pic is just a loop if you look at the top of the structure you can see what I did. Now I need to conseal the best I can all the pipeing. should I use pvc or 3/4" copper

4. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

copper, the pvc will break down w/ all the light.

5. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

I always prefer copper if it is going to be at all visible. You may have to sweat a few joints but it's not a big deal.

6. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

thanks for your imput guys. It may be a while before all is said and done. as my honey todo list just keeps growing I will try and get some night shots for you

7. desertfox22

desertfox22 LawnSite Member

yes i have used nipples before makes it easier