Has any ever checked this out?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jphag, Jan 19, 2008.

1. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

www.customersdaily.com

You know the saying: If it sounds to good to be true then I'm sure it's to good to be true.

What do you think?

2. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

I was looking for the fine print that said we couldn't pool our $75 each, get the flier and photocopy it. I'm sure its in there somewhere.
    I'd like to see 10-20 new accounts in my neck of the woods. Pretty big talk, I'd like to see the walk.

3. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow if what he says is true, that for 10 years he has been able to produce 10-20 new customers nearly everyday.. he would have about 54,000 customers. He must own Brickman:laugh:

4. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I had a guy approach me with a "flyer that would get you at least 10 new customers a day". All it would cost me was $300. I told him he was drinking funky kool aid. So he said he would knock it down to $150. I told him he must still be sipping the funky kool aid. SO then he tells me that he will just give me the secret behind the flyer and if I used it and it worked to pay him whatever I thought was fair. The secret he was claiming would get me at least 10 new customers a day was to advertise a free initial mowing to make sure the prospective customer likes your work!!!

5. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

So did it work?

6. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

hell I'de sell ya a flyer for $300.00

7. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

I saw a thread on here a couple of weeks back where they guy that owns this site tried to push his website. Then (I'm pretty sure it ws the same guy with a different user name) another poster chimed in to say how he purchased the flier and how well it worked, so on and so on.

It amazes me how easy it is for some people to get scammed. I bet he has sold this to alot of people just starting out that are nieve enough to think mowing is a quick buck anyway.

8. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

I couldn't agree with you more. Thats why I am wondering about this website. I am not encouraging for anyone to buy it I am just wondering who has bought it and what is the gimmick.

9. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

Haha, beats me. I'm not dumb enough to offer the first cut free just for people to "try me out".

10. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

I learned one thing last year, if I'm on my third cut and someone phones me to be a customer its 50/50 they haven't cut their yard yet. In which I charge extra for the first cut.