1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Has any one used a proslide

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ProCut_48, Feb 24, 2008.

1. ProCut_48

ProCut_48 LawnSite Member
    from michgan

I was just wondering if they were any good or not i got one on a new wb i got this year just cuz it was throw in on the deal.:dancing: soo just wanted some fed back!
  2. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

sure the design is great. just make sure you have two hydros pullin it and not a belt drive system:hammerhead:
  3. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Go to a welder and make it trailer like a Velke. There to rigid in a fixed position.
  4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

the fixed position is way better man, having to turn your body all unnatural like that with velke style ride ons has always been a dumb idea imo. i rode a proslide on hydro 48 mowers for years and they were great, they glide really smooth unlike wheels and you are still at ground level so no bending over. they older ones had to keep springs around that broke often, but i think they redesigned them as the pictures look a little different now. dont ride over concrete with them or they will wear out prematurely.
  5. ProCut_48

ProCut_48 LawnSite Member
    from michgan

thanks guys!!!