Has anybody used Irrigation Direct products

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Duramaxsle1, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Duramaxsle1

Duramaxsle1 LawnSite Member

and EZ-Flare? I'm just seeing these things as I look for new products, parts and tools for this year. Also does anybody know of any of these that work great or is a must to have?

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, I think they used to go by RainBird, Hunter, or Irritrol, maybe more. Funny thing is, they have a striking resemblence to these brands, almost like a KNOCK-OFF

I like to get Irrigation, directly from my supplier. Thats the kind of Irrigation Direct I like.

But give it a try, let us know. Maybe my loyalty to good stuff is way off base.

3. Duramaxsle1

You know that is exactly what I am thinking, the controller looks just like a Hunter PRO-C. How can they do that?

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Exactly! Maybe they are the new big think, but I am skeptical.

ID Sponsor, send free samples!

5. LCPullman

LCPullman LawnSite Senior Member

I tried ID products, and decided there wasn't really any advantage in using them. Didn't run into any serious problems though.

6. Irrigation direct controllers are the older models of the Hunter Pro'c, from a few years ago (4 or 5) with push in modules vs the new Hunter locking black modules...probably old stock from the factory in China..

7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Not China!! Didn't they give us all the toys with lead in them!!! Run away! Run away!

8. Duramaxsle1

What about EZ-Flare tool? Anybody use it?

9. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Mental Note!

::stop licking Pro-C controllers::

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

This thread is getting sick..did I start it?