Has anyone done this?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fool32696, Nov 10, 2005.

1. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

Late this afternoon I was blowing off the parking lot of a friends printing shop and I was in a hurry because it was starting to get dark. I have the BR420 running full throttle when I walk around the corner and cover this very hot female with dirt/debris. I quickly apologized and made sure she was alright, unbelievably she smiled, said no big deal and proceeded to her car. Guess I got of lucky.

2. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

would you have told this story if it was a fat ugly woman or a dude?

3. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Listen, several years ago I ran a crew for a large outfit in Atlanta. Anyways, we were scalping Bermuda in the front of this building on Peachtree St. There was probably 30,000 square feet of the stuff. It was an unusually warm day in early March and several people were driving around with their windows and tops down.
    Well.... I don't know who has ever scalped bermuda on this site, but it can get quite messy, even when you are bagging it. The stuff gets almost like dust and goes everywhere. Anyways, we were done and started blowing off the sidewalks......... we were trying to go inbetween lights so as to not piss off too many drivers. All of a sudden I look up and here comes this covertable barrelling down the street straight for us. There wasn't any cars to be seen seconds before, so we were full throttle! All I can remember was this thick cloud of dust and this car cutting through it and coming out the other side with this car full of women coughing and sneezing!:dizzy: I felt so bad, but what can you do. We were trying our best to do our job and be considerate at the same time. One just snuck up on us! OOOPPS!:p

4. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

Lawnwizard, this was actually the first time I did this, but yes I would have told the story. It would have been like "you should have see how I dusted this fat chick."

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I have done it before to both hot chicks and fat chicks. You feel terrible about it, and hope that they don't rip you a new one