1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone heard of this guy?

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by columbiaplower, Mar 29, 2000.

1. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

I heard about this guy Bob Lipinski. He has like 50 sno pushers(Thats incredible).<br>Has anyone heard of him?<br>Nick
  2. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

Yes,i met his manager at the SIMA meeting last year and after talking to this guy i started to use his ideas to work for me.Go figure heres a guy in lower half or southern half of New Jersey which gets about 10 to 12 inches of snow a season and he is Pro Tects biggest customer with over 50 pusher boxes. I had to find out how he did it and they told me,its actually very simple,but if you want to know how he does it join SIMA and go to the convention in Maine. his company will be there and if they arenot come find me the fat guy from New York and i will be happy to tell you how he does it.
  3. steveair

steveair LawnSite Bronze Member

He runs a huge landscape and irrigation business. Ranked in like the top 20 nationally. I think he's in Mt. Laurel, NJ.<br>Thought about applying there for a job once, but I'm just too happy where I am now :)
  4. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

He was written about in the first Snow and Ice manager magazine. John is right he will be speaking at the symposium in Maine.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org