has anyone ordered this lawncare package?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CoreyD, Apr 11, 2007.

1. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

http://www.summer101.com/

was googleing around and i found this.... its the cheapest one ive seen yet.... anyone know about this one?

2. gravtyklz

gravtyklz LawnSite Member

It sure looks interesting. I enjoy being able to read through things like that myself and not just "trying to do it".

Its nice that they print it out in manual forms and not just e-book crap. I guess its just a matter of it's content huh?

I'm not a big fan of their website format, seems cheap, but I guess thats a bad way to judge something?

3. JeffW0011

JeffW0011 LawnSite Member

no, but i was really impressed with Sean Adams stuff. He doesn't give a lot of technical and how to advice but he gives a lot of great common sense, general business, marketing, customer service stuff and a lot of usable forms and stuff. really learned a lot and his forms and stuff have saved me some time. worth every penny of the $65 he charges...

4. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought the summer 101 program off ebay like 5 years ago its not bad for the price, but I like Lawn pro Software much better

5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I think that I paid a total of $5.99 with shipping and handling for the summer 101

6. tdarn1

tdarn1 LawnSite Member

I bought this about 3 years ago off ebay it is OK most of the stuff is common sense.

7. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

I also bought it a few years ago. Only used like 1 or 2 of the form templates from it. That was before i came across this site.