Has anyone quit reading the "Out the Window" thread???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNS AND MOWER, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

I know I have. UNSUBSCRIBED. I'm sure Garry has a wealth of knowledge to share, so why doesn't he just write his book, we can all buy it and he becomes rich (that divorce will cost him big $$$$$$$$$).

2. bilbo7021

bilbo7021 LawnSite Member

aparently somebody is still reading it cause it's right behind this thread as #3 again :D

3. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn LawnSite Member

Lol when i first saw it and how many pages ther were i just read a few parts of the first page and left it.

4. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

What a waste, if anything of substance was said in that thread it is lost in the piles of nonsense surrounding it. I read 3 pages and unsubscribed.

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I unsubscribed to it a while back. There is really good info there, but if a new thread were started it would be a much better way to put the info out there. I have no idea why people keep making it longer and longer.

6. Naw it's mostlt Gary/turfdog, then he posts something worth reading then...........leaves you haning on the edge of your seat then says..................................... "The proctologist called...they found your head."

7. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

I agrree Hoss. There is some good info in there, but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

8. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

You ever................see................books.............written.............like........

.............this? lol

9. Drive a stake though it put it to rest in a nice coffin maybe it will make the graveyard grass grow green.

10. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

yep I looked at some of it but could not read it because garry/turfdog needs to go back to school :confused: and learn to write

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.