has anyone seen this trimmer-blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by METRO 36, Mar 24, 2006.

1. METRO 36

METRO 36 LawnSite Senior Member

i was cruising the sears website this morning because someone told me they sold little wonder blowers,and i saw a trimmer that trims grass of course but at the same time it has a blower that blows the grass of the sidewalk or driveway.

I wouldnt buy one cuz it probaly wouldent hold up but i thought it was kinda cool and just thought i would share that with you guys.

www.sears.com

look under trimmers:weightlifter:

2. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like a Ryobi. with a split shaft. Also sold at HD.

3. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I had one of those units once. it wasnt really that great.

4. METRO 36

thats the first one i seen but i usally dont look at trimmers and edgers unless im at my dealer or online. just thought it was kinda cool i wonder why still doesnt make one:usflag:

5. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

the one I used, was rather hard to control, though I was 13 at the time I had it. that, and it didnt create enough airflow to move much either.

6. LawnBrother

LawnBrother LawnSite Senior Member
    from SW Ohio

I saw someone using one once, across the street from a lawn I was mowing. I got a good laugh out of it. Those things are worthless, even for homeowners! He would have been much better off with a broom....:laugh:

7. METRO 36

i figure i could blow harder than the machine i think it was 32cc to runa trimmer and a blower thats gotta drop it like 16cc a piece,or trimmer 20 and the blower 12 either way you wouldnt think the power was there:hammerhead: , but someone with to much money will buy one for home use and love it.loo

8. burns60

burns60 LawnSite Senior Member

Now there is a good idea from Sears or whoever came up with it. If it is a Sears lawncare product just think, you could toss two of their products in the dumpster at once.