Has anyone used Lesco's Granular Iron Plus Elite?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mikesturf, Mar 21, 2004.

1. mikesturf

mikesturf LawnSite Senior Member

My Lesco rep has told me that this is a great way to really green up a lawn in the summer (Granular Iron Plus-Elite). Best to apply in June. The results should be very noticable in July and August. Has anyone used this, and could this be a way to upsell current customers?, decreased watering bill during summer?, etc.
    Thanks.

Bluegrass/Ryegrass lawns. These customers will be using the Lesco 5 step that has 1.4% iron with Momentum (Weed and Feed), 2%iron in two apps in fall.

2. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

It is a good product for sure, and it does green up and add a healthy glow to the turf. I wouldn't "sell" that to customers though. Let them be surprised and sing your praises after it happens.

3. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

That is exactly how I do it as well. My program lists a micronutrient plus iron application in the summer. It does add to and change the type of green the lawn displays, and the clients like it.

4. mikesturf

mikesturf LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, I think I will definitely give it a try. I am assuming that you have received no poor results from it?

5. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

Keep it off concrete! Be careful around pools too.

6. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

what is the cost of this product? how can i find a lesco dealer in my area?

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

bobby go 2 lesco .com and it will show u where 2 go