1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone used one of these Mulcher Kit?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rob1325, May 20, 2003.

1. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

Just saw this in Turf Magazine and wondering if anyone used one and how it worked? Its called the Vulcher II, Supposed to be mulching kit.

Heres the website

2. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds good.
    I saw the add today and was woundering the same thing.
    I couldn't see how to buy one. What do they run?
  3. Auroris

Auroris LawnSite Member

Well, we all seem to have some of the same questions. I finally contacted them through a form on their site. WIll keep ya'll updated on anything I hear.

4. Strawbridge Lawn

Strawbridge Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I want to see results with a Z deck height set at 3-1/4 cutting through thick Fescue at 3.75-4.25 inches at something quicker than a crawl. Hard to believe this can be even close to the factory mulch kit I have. Where is the video.

Note: I was looking at a Cyclone rake video and noted just how slow ths mowers were going to pick up debris. Not sure why, but just make sure you see these things work before you spend your hard earned money.
  5. battags

battags LawnSite Senior Member

- Strawbridge

You got that right, for sure. Sounds like you have found out the hard way a time or two, also.