Has anyone used that new sponser, BLACK BURN?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by bill8379, Jun 4, 2008.

1. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

They sell little signs for fert/weed and door hanger bags (other things too I guess) I'm very interested in ordering some things from them.

I just noticed there advert right beside Quick mowers up above.

2. kappa915

kappa915 LawnSite Member

i've used them and have had very good luck. I've been using them for almost 3 years.

3. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Have used them for years. They do great work and usually fast at getting your order out ASAP.

4. Mow-Co Man

Mow-Co Man LawnSite Member
    from IL

This is the first time out on my own, saw the referral on here and went to their website. Easy to order. Priced-right and good quality. The signs hold up well.

5. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

I give them two thumbs up!!! I've been using them for the past several years. They use quality materials for their flags. I have a few customers that get limed late in the year. They are too lazy to pull the flags all winter. When I return for their spring treatments, the flags look no different than the new ones in my van. So I will just relocate a bit and re-use them.

6. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

been with them since 1994

7. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

great company, they will print it however you want it. just send them your logo and they do it.

8. bill8379

Can someone tell me if the sticks that hold the fert signs are sold seperatly and how much they cost and if they are any good? I'm not talking about the steel wire but the... well I'm not sure what it is made of, plastic I would assume.

These things..
    [​IMG]

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

They are inclusive with the signs when you order them. They give you the price for the signs with the sticks included. We are all having to switch to that type of stick this year (for those that were using the slim jim type stick). Our new requirements state that the signs have to be supported from the bottom.

10. bill8379

Thank you.