Has anyone used this sprayer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lampeslawnservice, Mar 14, 2005.

1. lampeslawnservice

lampeslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Found this sprayer thru a link. Think it might work well for the properties I have. Looking for something to spray with other than backpack sprayer. Yes, I have my license! Just got it. But can't justify anything bigger, and anything smaller would be worthless. Can you guys help? Not to familar with brand names so if you think of anything else close to this give me a website address, please. Thanks
  2. Indydirtfarmer

Indydirtfarmer LawnSite Member

I've been using one of their 3 point hitch model sprayers for years now, with very good success. They are assembled with componants very simular to more expensive brands/models. You can upgrade to better/more expensive componants as needed. I do not do residential spraying...All AG services. (Pastures, Hayfields, crops) None the less, my spraying needs to be every bit as accurate, every bit as "legal", and every bit as effective as any one elses. I get results with my cheap little Fimco sprayer that rivals the performance, only on a MUCH smaller scale, as my $125,000 Hahn "Hi-Boy" AG sprayer. :D

It's WHO is using it, and HOW it's used...And not so much the "price tag" that matters..... :rolleyes:
  3. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

No I have not used it. How about buying a 4 gal. shurflo electric backpack. Strap it on a very small 2 wheel dolly and wheel it around to spray. They are about $150. and small dolly from Home Depot is $20 I think. I did the Shurflo backpack last year but this year I am buying a dolly to wheel it around.

I do spot spraying so not sure if this would work for you.