1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Has everything been covered

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GrassFearsMe, Mar 13, 2006.

1. GrassFearsMe

GrassFearsMe LawnSite Senior Member

Any of you guys think that quite possibly everything has been covered on one of the 2800 plus pages on here in the commercial mowing section? For real i think maybe like one out of every 25 posts have a new idea set forth on here. maybe i am looking too much into this.:confused:
  2. easycareacres

easycareacres LawnSite Senior Member

heee paSS ya a beer
  3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

We gotta talk about something.
  4. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

You can tell when winter is almost over when this thread comes out. like RM says , just something to talk about!
  5. burns60

burns60 LawnSite Senior Member

It doesn't really matter that we bring up old subjects. Just remember, "the bar can always be raised." The way we do that is by getting new ideas and input from new people and oldsters alike.
  6. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

There is a chemisty professor at MIT or some other top end school. He teaches graduate level chemistry.

He has given the same exact test for the last 20 years. When asked why he does that and isn't he afraid people will cheat, he replied, Nope the answers change every year.

I realize this business isn't Advanced Chemistry, but the same thing applies, new techniques, new ideas, new people to teach.