1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

haunted truck???

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ADVANTEC LAWNS, Jan 7, 2011.

ADVANTEC LAWNS LawnSite Member

Well , Im now taking welding classes at School. And every morning when i get in my truck the radio is on the same station , even if i left a cd playing when i got out of it the night before, it is always on that same station the next morning, But ive had her 'the truck' for almost three months , and havent had a problem with it. Knock on wood ,Until these problems started about a month ago ,and now its every morning , When i get in it i hear that classic country, it kinda creeps me out ,i only drive it around town and to school, so i really only put about 450 miles on it, Heres what i think the problem is !!! !!! i just recently found out by the dealer, that the lady that had it before me DIED IN IT IN HER own driveway, it doesnt seem to REAILLY be huanted Except for the radio switching from FM TO AM !!! And also when i have the classic country stuff on it seems to get louder ! am i just imagining it? :confused::confused:, i even think its kinda creepy !!!!:confused::confused::confused:
  2. Deori

Deori LawnSite Member

Creepy... Ghost truck... how did it just randomly come up that the dealer told you recently that the old lady died in it? Like "Oh, by the way..."
  3. westcoh

westcoh LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alberta

lol thats one of the most bizarre stories I've ever heard in a while. Gotta say, I dont think I could drive/own a vehicle knowing someone died in it right where I was sitting.
  4. outlaw1960

outlaw1960 LawnSite Senior Member
    from denver

LOL......sounds like "Christine"
  5. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Is the radio wired into the ignition, rather than the battery? This would cause you to lose your presets every time you shut off your truck and would then (possibly) bring up a default station frequency.
  6. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Some guy sleeping in your truck over night:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  7. 360ci

360ci LawnSite Senior Member

If my truck played country, classic or otherwise, I'd sell it. Ghosts be damned.

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

i was just about to say that.
  9. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

thats awesome! Id keep it unless it got real freaky. Get the ladys name and ask her Fam if she listened to country.
  10. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

dude what kind of grass are you smoking, or what kind of powder are you snorting? I want some!!