HAVE A LAZER Z 2000 52 inch cut

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lazer Cut, Apr 22, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Ok. I think your brother is going to look at it when I get it too.

2. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I'll give you all of the change out of my truck for it...and i will come and pick it up!

3. lawsonc

lawsonc LawnSite Member

Let me know what happens i am very interested

4. Lazer Cut

I have the mower. It runs just has little oil coming out not much at all to hurt- needs gasket and needs new hydralic pump for the left side. Anybody know what it is worth now?

5. Lazer Cut

Not beat up so its in decent shape for the age

6. EagleGrounds

EagleGrounds LawnSite Senior Member

I think im coming out with joe to see it, i need to call him today and see when hes going out.

7. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

whole hydro system is gummed up and left pump is leaking. I believe the deck spindles were shot due to the great vibration and rattling. Engine leaks oil and needs a tune up. Mower had 3400 hrs on it. Will take over 2200$ in repairs to make a great machine.

8. Lazer Cut

Deck spindles are actually not shot, left pump is not leaking, and oil from the engine is because it is in need of a new gasket. I have had this checked out by a mechanic who recommends two new hydro's but for now if I baby it, it will be fine. I am having new belt put on which makes the rattling and vibration go away. The main belts already have been replaced last year I was told and they look fairly new. New gasket which the guy will do it anywhere from $100-300 depending on the time. SO $2200 and over is wrong. $1500 will bring this back to life.

Thanks Integrity Guy for your input but its not right. I have been offered $1200 for it even in the shape it currently is in.

9. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

it needs $2200+ of work all new hydros are alone over $1000 buddy..

10. EagleGrounds

EagleGrounds LawnSite Senior Member

Yea its gonna cost more than you think, and why dont you do the work and get it fixed since your trying to start a company? I wouldnt get rid of a lazer Z if i were you.