1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Have an accountant but need landscape software for billing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GoldnGreenLandscaper, Nov 27, 2012.

1. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Fanatic

I can tell you this, after 2 years of handing a pile of statements and random records to your accountant business management software will pay for itself. I talked with mine 3 years ago and he gave me the breakdown of him shuffling through all my paperwork or me handing him a P&L statement with itemized expenses, much cheaper.
  2. ClipXE Software

ClipXE Software LawnSite Member

A lot of Accountants use Quickbooks. You might find that utilizing Quickbooks might help you in the long run, depending on your knowledge of the Quickbooks software.
  3. ClipXE Software

Our software integrates well with Quickbooks.

CLIP gives you the ability to route, schedule, estimate and job cost your jobs and projects. CLIP also contains contact management software with all of your customer’s information and history of all services rendered since your first uses of CLIP!

You can track all your crews and the time spent on each job/location. CLIP produces employee efficiency reports and revenue tracking reports showing the profitability of each job and each customer.
  4. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

is there any compatibility with the iPhone? i see that there is "on the go" stuff for the employees but it says windows phone...

i'm looking for something that our employees can see what is on the list from their phone so i don't have to print something out for them every day, a clocking in/out feature would be nice as well from iPhone...
  5. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

I do all the companies banking online, so all I do is hand a monthly statement to my acct and she takes it from there, I just maintain all my receipts in a filing system daily. I get a monthly P&L report back and then a yearly at the end of the year cost me $30/month plus whatever for the taxes come tax time.
  6. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Its all accessable from any phone or tablet, computer...pretty well thought out...
    Lots of nice features...takes me 5 minutes to make schedule each day and less than 2 minutes to download the completed work, with all the work times . Billing takes me 2 hours once per month as all the completed work integrates into qb. I like the emailing clients prior to service to give them a heads up, and sending after service notifications
  7. ClipXE Software

Clip2go Web works with any device that can reach the Internet.