Have an article on benefits of aeration??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GarPA, Mar 20, 2002.

1. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

Do any of you have a good (a pg or 2 at most) article on the benefits of core aeration and would be willing to post it here? thanks much

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

3. GarPA

from PA

Been having a problem opening up ANY pdf files...its a problem with an old version of Mcaffee that I can't find the solution to...even though I've deleted the Mcafee files, the Install Shield Wizard pops up everytime i try to dpwnload a pdf...makin me crazy..I've run Norton utilities, called HP and asked techheads...nobody can fix the problem...soo..if you have an article pls post it some other way..thanks much

4. Commander

Commander Banned

Go to your dealer, ask for their pamphlets made by Ryan.

5. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

6. parkwest

parkwest LawnSite Senior Member

kitzy, have you tried downloading new version of the reader and installing it?

7. GarPA

from PA

I took some poetic license with this but still noted the source for you copyright police out there...I've never attached anything here so I'll proably screw it up this frist time...this is a good one to hand your customer if they want to know about aeration and kind of don't believe just you...I took out the references to prices charged...Lord knows thats been beat to death here lately...whew!

Attached Files:

8. GarPA

from PA

well I followed the damn instructions...twice...and I dont think you can view it