Have the truck. Need the work

Discussion in 'Employment' started by hemi dually, Dec 2, 2005.

1. hemi dually

hemi dually LawnSite Member

Hi. My name is Mike Stanford. I live in south east Ga. I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 3500. I am looking for a hauling job. Landscape material ect. Perfect driving record. I do not have a goose neck. But will install. Just dont want to go spend 500 dollars for no reason. Prefer work in Ga. But willing to give anything a thought. My email address is mstanford@tds.net

Thankyou.
    Mike
    cell:912-674-6328

2. hemi dually

Also if you have a truck but no driver. I would also be interested.

Thanks again
    Mike

3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Hemi Dually, welcome to Lawnsite. You are the second new person this week from my neck of the woods Ive seen on here. I dont have any hauling work right now but I would not think you would have any problems in a growing town like St. Marys. Good luck.

4. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

if youd like to move to arkansas for 50k/year let me know. good luck

5. QualityLawnCare4u

I wished someone would offer me 30k here:D

6. hemi dually

Hey quality thanks for the welcome. St.Marys isnt that great. Lots of 8.50 an hour jobs but not what im looking for. Brainslawn, what would you need me to do? Type of work and all that good stuff. If i dont get a hauling job or something like that soon. Im off to PA. to plow snow.

Thanks
    Mike
    Email me or call me. anytime
    thanks again.

7. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

need mowing crew leaders to drive and mow. they will have 2 mexs with them to do trimming/edging. also need more landscapers, someone to manage irrigation dept, that we are expanding and would in the future like to also add chem dept. i already have all equipment needed for chem and irrigation and we just signed on with large commercial development. we have 7 walkers and will be adding one or 2 more in spring. also have snapper z and a few push/walk mowers for little yards. pay is based on position, experience, and productivity. mowing is by the yard and landscaping is by the job. $25k-$50k annually. we operate year round and are one of fastest growing and 10 largest in NWA.

quality... youre welcome to come aboard, too. we'll go head to head with tgcl comprised of lawnsite greats! :waving:

8. QualityLawnCare4u

8.50 an hour, Wow! Thats good pay in Waycross and Blackshear:D I have a part time job that only pays 8 an hour! Welcome to south Georgia. I have heard that St. Marys had some great paying jobs but you know how rumors are. I go to St. Marys about 4-5 times a year and every time it has changed. Hope you get plenty of work though, and great paying jobs. There is a lot of good info on this site to learn from to.

9. hemi dually

You are right. 8.50 wouldnt be bad if i got 90 hours a week. lol. See im too young to do hot shot work. Hauling cars,boats,ect.. So i figure why not haul for a feed company or a tree farm or plant place. It makes sense to me. St.Marys seems to change. But not for the better. If they would move in some real industry, it would be nicer. Thats why im looking to use my truck, i gotta pay for it!:help:

10. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

There is a place that you can bid, by milage, to haul different stuff for people, I can't find the site. Alot of the people may need a cart/rec vehicle transported to a different state, cuz they moved or whatever. May somebody will know the site I'm refering to.