have you all seen this?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnwizards, Feb 22, 2008.

1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

If I ever saw that snake in person, I might just soil myself....not a big fan of snakes.

3. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

they are so cool. I used to have a 17.4ft python. rode around in my jeep with me

4. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

the only good snake to me is a DEAD SNAKE!!!!

5. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

ditto.........

6. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

:waving:Why is it people are so ignorant to the good of snakes. Without snakes mice, rats, and rabbit populations would be uncontrollable. In the united states there are only 4 poisonous varieties, all snakes are benificial. Dead snakes are just that dead. Bunch of sissies!!!:laugh:

7. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

ditto....:waving:

8. desert rose gardening

desert rose gardening LawnSite Senior Member

" As climate change warms the nation" This is Al Gore's brain washing of weak mined people. There is no such thing as global warming. Do some research, just how much has it warmed? 5, 10, 15, 20? The research I found showed it has gone up one half a degree since they have been keeping records. I would not call that global warming.

9. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

I'm Glas someone had the Ba77s to post this,

I have done research too and am finding the same reuslts, however, you know how it is, people why ONLY have an oppion are the ones that I run into
    telling me that I'm crazy.....

10. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Snakes are great and I like them and I also dont kill them, but pythons in the wrong place are bad news for everyone. I relocate snakes poisonous and non poisonous when I find them...If I cam across a large python while out and about I have no idea what I would do!