have you ever had an lco that...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TClawn, Jul 26, 2004.

1. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

makes your life so hard because of them not caring what kind of a job that they do?!

I just fineshed an irrigation job putting in some sprinklers for a guy that this #%^$*% landscaper had just put in. as I was digging the trench for the irrigation line I hit the MAIN line that is always on, at 2 INCHES!!:blob2: :angry:. I so mad, not because it was losing my time but the total disregard for quality and safety!
    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  2. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

3. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't understand...you are mad because you hit a line someone else installed? How is that their fault??
  4. CRM Lawncare

CRM Lawncare LawnSite Member

Avery I think he is angry because the line was way to shallow at two inches. I know nothing about irrigation but any idiot should know you need to put water lines in deeper than that to protect against this very thing, as well as the cold.
  5. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

yaaaa! I froze my assoff in HAWAII last time I was there!

GEO :eek:
  6. Mikes Lawn Landscape

Mikes Lawn Landscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Sorry bro but if you live in Hawaii you are not allowed to gripe or complain about anything ITS THE LAW :D
  7. gvandora

gvandora LawnSite Member

Ok, I don't think he needs to worry about pipes freezing in Hawaii, but 2 inches below grade is too even for a lateral. I'd say 6-12 inches for a 2" main line.
  8. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

9. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.