Have you seen Mow'n Machines by Woods Equipment Co?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Smithers, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of you has seen the commercial F-Series mowers by Mow'n Machines. I guess it is a division of Woods Equipment Company.

I saw a little video on their website, where they were comparing their commercial mower vs. an older rider. Theirs was a rider, seemed not to be a mid-mount deck. Theirs was located far in the front - unlike the eXmark that I have.

The cool thing about the Mow'n Machines was that the deck flips up for easy storing, servicing and transporting. The deck also seems to be floating and does not scalp the grass when it goes into hills and valleys (when it transitions from one to another really quick). Also, it seemed to very easily climbo on curbs - no ramps were needed, nothing. The guy just pointed it at the curb and climbed on top. Another cool feature is that the gas tanks do not cover the tires and you can see when the tires are spinning and tearing up the grass. So many times the tires on my eXmark are spinning and i dont even know it.

I was just curious if any of you has seem or heard of them. I am happy with my eXmark, but sometimes i scalp the grass and the blades are a b!itch to change. :cry:

let me know.
    george

2. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

The Woods front mount mowers look pretty good. We have a Woods midmount that was made by Gravely and I don't like it at all. The front mounts are different because they are made by someone else. The older woods front mount mowers were made by Grasshopper but I don't know about the new ones. They look pretty good though. If i was in the market for a front mount then I would definately consider one but what ever you do don't get a Woods ar Gravely mid mount.