Have you seen this cat?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CoastalEmpire, Aug 2, 2004.

1. CoastalEmpire

CoastalEmpire LawnSite Member

If so, let me know. Possibly between Montgomery drive and Hwy 80. It ran away, I guess I should have kept feeding it...

resized copy of p1010050.jpg

2. CoastalEmpire

By the way, anybody recognize the disease on this holly? It only affects the leaves on 1/4 of the Tree.

resized  copy of p1010047.jpg

3. EastTnLC

EastTnLC LawnSite Member

So which one are you really concerned with?

4. CoastalEmpire

Let's see... Estimated life of my holly: 40-60 more years? Estimated life of my cat: 7-10 years? Estimated annual cost of holly: 0$ Estimated annual cost of cat: 300-500$ Also, the holly never pissed on my couch. So... Although my kitty is (was) cuter, we'll focus more on the holly.

5. CoastalEmpire

I'll miss you and your cold/wet nose Napoleon...

6. EastTnLC

EastTnLC LawnSite Member

LOL, Wish I could help.

7. blankenshiplawncare

blankenshiplawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Kind of large area you are searching. Maybe one of the AH-64's had a couple of 30mm left from the firing range. Hope not. If I see it I'll put it on my green ZTR. Maybe it got scared of that yellow one you have. Just poking fun.

Phil

8. CoastalEmpire

Believe me, the yellow one is not to be taken lightly my friend. It be bad. you got any tybee?

9. blankenshiplawncare

blankenshiplawncare LawnSite Senior Member

No, I live in Georgetown. I dropped a Wilmington Island Rd this year. It took me 45 min to get there. Do you do much on the South Side?

10. CoastalEmpire

No I'm really Between Guyton/Rincon and Springfield. None of these people ever heard of any of those places. I remember those pics u posted a few weeks ago. nice stuff. I don't worrry about competition, PLENTY of work for everybody around here/there.