1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

have you tried mowpart.com ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowpart rep3, Aug 3, 2006.

1. mowpart rep3

mowpart rep3 LawnSite Member

we are looking for feedback so we can improve our website
    if you have tried it let us know what you think
  2. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Yeah I got some blades from you guys. I also talked to Scott on the phone and he was very helpful. Only thing I would suggest would be to get a better server and a faster connection so the site wasnt so slow.

What is your servers specs and what connection is it running off of? I build custom computers and servers as a hobby so if you guys need anything let me know.
  3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'll look into it.
  4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

they are a sponsor of the site...MowPart.com has been a sponsor for a few weeks now...they have a few representatives who are now active on the site and I had not denoted him as a sponsor yet, but he is now
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I see that...:)
    On another note, if you could get the actual pictures of many of the blades, it would certainly help. I would like to know if the Dixie Chopper blades are actually the DC style - meaning, they have the longer beveled edge that goes almost to the center of the blade. Many distributers sell blades as DC style, but they are just a blade that fits the DCs - like the standard Exmark/Bunton etc.. I was looking at the 20 1/2" blades. Thanks.
  6. mowpart rep3

mowpart rep3 LawnSite Member

i think the blade you are looking for is part # 90-109
  7. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

i wish it was easier to navigate the blade section. maybe it's me, but the blades for my mower are hard to locate as i haven't tried to measure them yet. from what i can tell from the limited time i have spent, they don't seem too easy to locate.
  8. barnard

barnard LawnSite Senior Member

I just ordered some trimmer line. One improvement would be put USA in as a default in the country box. Thanks.
  9. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Just finished my second order, great prices. sites a alittle slow
  10. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

site looks good.great prices but it does seem very slow.