1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Having A Website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by S&M Lawn Care, May 13, 2007.

1. S&M Lawn Care

S&M Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Can someone please explain to me the importance of having a website. People who have one has it helped your business? How? I plan on having one by the end of the month I would just like to know if it is really worth it.
  2. Mow It All llc

Mow It All llc LawnSite Member

I find it good, I have gotton random peopel doing a search on the web and have written to me, it cost me $72 for the year and I got about 5 customers from random search and that paid for it 5x's, plus its good cause my customers know of specials, and such......for $72 i cant complain
  3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

For me it's a way to express myself for one, a way to wear out my mind when only my body is tired for another, a way to show stuff off lol, also help people out such as with articles (but I haven't got this far), and last but not least, a way to gain extra customers.

I can attest I've gotten at least one call from it, this year.
    It wasn't much, nothing came of it, but that's par for the course and it was an ok call, just wasn't in my line of work I mean.
  4. eshreve1234

eshreve1234 LawnSite Member

I drive as many people as possible to my site. There is a specials page, request a quote, etc. I use it in all my advertising, and get quote requests 24 hrs a day. IMO the website is also easier to remember than the phone.
  5. Turf Troll

Turf Troll LawnSite Member

The best source of clients ever for me with the least cost :dancing: :clapping: