1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hawkes Landscaping pics work and equip

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Hawkeslandscaping, May 9, 2011.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, I feel image is important as well. So I think those stakes look real good and set you apart from the regular ones but in a good way.Thumbs Up
  2. Hawkeslandscaping

Hawkeslandscaping LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device
  3. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

Great looking setup! what size trailer is that?
  4. Hawkeslandscaping

the trailer is a sixteen foot rugged built brand trailer it trailers good its got the front tongue that goes all the way back to the first axles much stronger and doesn't allow the trailer to flex like the other models. for the few hundred more it cost to anyone looking to buy upgrade to that frame much better built!
  5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice looking rig, I agree on the turning around thing though. It still all looks pretty good though.
  6. Hawkeslandscaping

Strip pics

lawn mowing 2.jpg

mowing 3.jpg
  7. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

nice euipment. great job just work on those stripes a bit.
  8. BaxtersEssentialLawnCare

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Srupid question. What are all the stakes for? I'm gonna guess marking when plowing? Idk we might get an inch pf snow a year if we are lucky.
  9. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Stripes look good, is the Lazer a 48? And what size are the axles on the trailer, 3500? 5200?
  10. Hawkeslandscaping

Picture of my truck with the windshield decal hoping it will help with awareness of my business when people see my truck.

truck lettered.jpg