1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hawkes Landscaping pics work and equip

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Hawkeslandscaping, May 9, 2011.

1. Hawkeslandscaping

Hawkeslandscaping LawnSite Member

here is a pic of my new truck with the rims i bought for summer. The other pics are of my wideout the day I bought it and in action.

truck with rims.jpg

truck with wideout.jpg

wideout action shot.jpg

2. Hawkeslandscaping

also purchased a new dump trailer this winter a 7x14 american hauler hoping to start curb side leaf pickup with it in the fall. cant get the pic to post though ill keep trying.

3. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like you're doing good! hopefully we'll have a good summer to follow this winter, idk about you but it was another less than stellar one here for snow totals.

4. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

Looks really good. I love seeing people who take pride in what their equipment looks like. The new Chevy and wide out are nice to

5. Hawkeslandscaping

Although the totals have been a little lower the times we have gotten snow it has been a lot to plow. Few big storms with wet snow have put us to the test with equipment and how much work we can handle.

6. Hawkeslandscaping

Yeah the biggest thing for me and my business is to always keep our appearance very professional. Equipment gets washed and maintained on a weekly basis trucks especially get washed at least once or twice a week. To me that's what sets us apart clean equipment clean work. People really respect professionalism there are a ton of landscapers around here that just drive around with there junk trucks and trailers fly by nights.