hay check it out

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rfed32, Dec 21, 2007.

1. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

25 bails on trailer 10 rolls in truck...picked up another 10rolls on the way home for tomorrow....lots of fun

290.jpg

298.jpg

304.jpg

312.jpg

314.jpg

2. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Hope you had help spreading all that

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I think I've seen a converted sawdust blower truck that can do that type of work.

4. rfed32

from Hatboro

yes i did have a helper with me we got it done in a couple hours. im headin back out there in about 10mins with another 10 rolls to finish the job up

oh really thats real cool. i was goin to pick up a thrower but i figured after the time i would spend drivin it wouldnt be worth it but seein that im goin back today it would have been worth it

5. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good! Not to make fun of you, but that is a little amount of hay. I have stacked 600 bales in our barn before hahahaha.

6. Steiner

Steiner LawnSite Senior Member

Thats not hay the technical term is straw. Hay is a green plant dried and baled to feed animals.

7. rfed32

from Hatboro

8. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Re-reading what I said I didn't mean to come off as a jerk and it kind of sounds like that's how I came off. I meant when I see a load of hay or straw it comes on an 18-wheeler.:weightlifter: I'm not used to seeing an average hay load. I was thinking "man, I wish that's all I had to stack."

9. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

good cover deere...ha!

10. rfed32

from Hatboro

yeah good cover if thats what ur doin but i didnt take it bad to b honest....i know 25 isnt a lot and im not use to seein 25 either it was the one and prob only time id be pullin that little bit lol