Hayes at work

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Dirty Water, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Yep, Cushy government job :) Look at him just sitting on that backhoe doing nothing.

In all reality, he doesn't appear to be digging, so I think he must have smacked a hydrant pretty hard with the loader.

wxQcmwtC.jpg

2. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Dammit Jon!!! Who gave you that picture??? :)

It was an accident. I pulled into the parking lot of district HQ and accidently spilled hot coffee in my lap. I swear I never saw the hydrant. :laugh:

And another thing. Does your wife know you are posting a "chick wanted" ad in the Off Topic forum??? :p

3. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Ah, the downside of the cushy government job. Your going to need to fill out OSHA forms 7432 (Accidental Spillage of Hot Beverage) and the addendum form #271 because the beverage was caffeinated.

Oh, and you'll get a nice fine for no safety vest, eye protection or hard hat :laugh: Did they wash off? :)

What do you think a 4" hydrant tapped into your typical 12" water main could output in about 5 minutes? :)

She thought that was pretty funny. :)

4. PurpHaze

Jon... didn't know you were into public relations. Found a picture of you answering school children's questions. :laugh:

Attached Files:

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Dude oughta lay off the Otter Pops :p

6. justgeorge

justgeorge LawnSite Senior Member

And I thought THIS was some of his work.... :)

pic1.jpg

7. PurpHaze

Looks like a local contractor who was trenching along a fence line and came to a small three-tier aluminum bleacher. Instead of moving or flipping over the small bleacher he trenched completely around it. :nono:

8. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

you guys are too funny the guy next to the fire hydrant is great