1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

HBL Glacier Light Links

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by NY Landscape Lighting, Nov 12, 2011.

1. NY Landscape Lighting

NY Landscape Lighting LawnSite Member

In need of 12 HBL Glacier Light Links, these are the blue/white LED glacier looking links. If anyone has any could you let me know.
    Thanks
    Chris
    914-962-2095
    chris@nylandscapelighting.com

2. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Chris
    Check with Dennis in Albany, I can't swear to it but I think I remember him telling me he had brought some in.
    Bryan
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. addictedtolandscaping

addictedtolandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Nope not me, damn light links get doors slammed in my face.

4. NY Landscape Lighting

OK Thanks guys. Never stocked the glacier and a customer wants them now. Running out of links this year. Last year it was C-9 in demand.

5. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Same trend here. Sold out of what we pre-ordered and had to place another order to cover what was on the schedule, blowing through the cancelled customer stock as well. C-9"s are just sitting right now, I'm sure it will change (maybe) but its trending to be the opposite of last year.

On a side note Chris, I checked with one of the nj guys that usually has some stuff like that laying around and no dice, sorry.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. NY Landscape Lighting

Thanks Bryan,
    She's going without roof now. Just everything else. Light drops doing good too.