he put one finger on his left nostrel, and blew

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Sep 13, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i did a small landscape job today with my trainee. the couple who owned the home were cool, fun to talk to. they hung out on the front steps while we worked. i estimated the job, i planned the job. i sold the job, i did alot of the work, but, not as much as him. at one point, on the clients front lawn, he turned his head, put his finger over one nostrel, and blew out the other nostrel, all over the lawn. i damn near took a fit. is this acceptible?

2. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

Not in front of a client, but if nobody is around, I tend to do the old farmer trick and turn my head and blow a load out.

3. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

typical lawn boy

4. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

In the Midwest it is - That is the ol farmer blow your nose deal - Heck out here when we shop for gloves for winter time, our first question is "How much snot will this glove hold?"

5. ajlandscaping

ajlandscaping LawnSite Member

no.... only bc it disgusts people and is a large turnoff to people you do business w/ especially if he did it on their own lawn

its your call he is working for you if you don't like it which i guess you dont' by posting this question

this is why man made kleenex and handkerchiefs to use when the nose is in need

6. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

if no customers saw i wouldn't care ;)

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That would be like one of your mowing troops coughing up and spitting a nice hucker right off near their rear deck in their backyard. Truly professional.

8. imdawrlus

imdawrlus LawnSite Member

since the customers saw i would tell him not to do it again infront of them....if noone was around, who cares? haha...i did that 6 or 7 times today on the clam flats haha...

9. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Maybe if your 8 years old or from Iowa. bahaha

10. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

tissues? who needs tissues