1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

HEADIN' SOUTH

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOMER, May 28, 2000.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Speaking of burn out.........I'm taking the family to Panama City Beach tomorrow and I ain't coming back til Wednesday. I hope by the it will rain buckets full but the outlook isn't too good. My wife said if I didn't get her out of here for a little while she was gonna do something crazy, I believed her so we're heading to the worlds most beautiful beaches for a little r&r. I'll let you know how much it helped when I return, I can't take my puter with me, don't own a laptop!<p>Gettin' in the Dodge and gettin' the heck out of Dodge.<p>See ya suckers!<p>Homer

2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

You better keep the ol' lady happy.....she's your #1 Customer!!!! (especially with a threat like that!!)<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

3. NeilG

NeilG LawnSite Member

Homer!! Hope that you have (had)a great time. Panama City is a nice place, if you can stand all of those young ladies in those skimpy bathing suits.<br>Took one day off and spent the night in Montgomery. How is that for the BIG time???<br>Hope that everyone will have had a good Memorial Day weekend. Sorta nice to slow down and let the batteries recharge some.

4. CLM1

CLM1 LawnSite Member

Hope you all have had a good weekend.<br>Spent last 3 days in the great Smoky Mountains of east Tenn..<br>A badly needed break that was well worth<br>getting a day behind.<br>Batteries are recharged and ready to hit <br>it again in the a.m..