heading to Lesco in Syracuse NY

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HayBay, Mar 25, 2005.

1. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Anyone interesting in buying lesco products in the next month or 2 from the syracuse NY store?

I was thinking of heading down there and purchasing at least a 52" Walkbehind. I thought if anyone else is in we could get a bit of a price break for multiple purchases.

Let me know. Lesco has a 0% financing till October I recall.

2. mole

mole LawnSite Member

Why go to syarcuse?. there a lesco dealer in buffalo. off the 290. look it up on there web site. it will say getsville.

3. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I go to the Lesco in Orchard Park. Joe and Jeff take great care of me there. Just baught a 54 inch ZTWO.

4. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

The store is near Rich stadium. on taylor rd. 716 662 1818

5. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Mole, that lesco is 4hrs and 16minute drive.
    Chefdrp, that lesco is 4hrs and 25 minutes away. lol Congrats on the Z2 by the way.

I am across the border from watertown NY.
    Its 2 hours and 50 minutes to SYracuse.

6. mole

mole LawnSite Member

sorry, I thought you were up there after i replied. good luck with what ever you buy. Chef do you have the peco bag system for your's. I got one last year, man what a difference. if you dont have one I suggest you look into it. What a time saver in spring and fall. run doubles and the shredder in the hopper you have hardly any grass during the growing season. then in fall your leaves are nothing but little shraps nothing to blow back on the lawns. Also I made an extension for the tube so i can unhook it and go into the flower beds to suck out the leaves with the vacume no more raking or blowing. done in half the time.

7. snowbound

snowbound LawnSite Member
    from Buffalo

Have you bought mowers in the past and been able to get them across the boarder ok? I might know someone that would be interested in hooking up with you?