Headphones to listen to iPod while mowing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Pro-turf lawn, Feb 19, 2012.

1. cjoverma

cjoverma LawnSite Member

I also have Bose qc15's. Will use nothing else. Replaceable and removable chord so if gets caught doesn't rip ears off, I am 24 and figure that ifi didn't get good ones n cough up the 300 plus dollars, when I'm 40 and can't hear like many ppl I know, I will wish I hadn't been such a tightwad when I was younger. Just my.02

2. ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING LawnSite Senior Member

The pics are part of my "signature"
    I got the GMC in the "more" section at the left hand of the smiley box
    I got the smiley face mowing the lawn on another thread in the "general green industry discussion" forum.
    I got the GMC dump truck in the same thread as I got the smiley face mowing the lawn
    BTW you can do all this in "quick links" or "user CP"
    you can get a profile pic in the same place as I mentioned ^above^ hope this helps :)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  3. CozyHollow

CozyHollow LawnSite Member

Indeed! Thanks!

4. ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING LawnSite Senior Member

Glad I could help! ;)

5. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

jus incase anybody was looking to get the peltors that i recommended getting, dont, i found out the hard way that they dont stream music or have an am/fm. they sell one but you have to get the bluetooth am/fm. the ones i showed are only good for 2 way or cell phone

6. frameslawn

frameslawn LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Skullcandy Titans are handsdown the best headphones I have ever used for mowing. They come in at $40.00 but they are worth every penny. Good Luck

7. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

So how well do they work via blue tooth? Any input appreciated.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Pro-turf lawn

Pro-turf lawn LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the help guys, my peltor digital came today

9. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

This is what I use. I've not upgraded to the new design as mine are still working. I have, however, as worn out three sets from use. This is a GREAT move. They are by far one of the best sounding earbuds you can buy. I'm currently using the 500 series.

10. Salcido Lawn

Salcido Lawn LawnSite Member

I have used Shure earbuds for the past several years, and they are amazing!! They are a little pricey, but well worth the money. Also, you might want to check into a lifeproof case for your phone. They sell them at Best Buy and at www.lifeproof.com . I have had one for months now, and it is the best iPhone case that I have ever owned! It is waterproof, shock proof & dust proof! I always hated getting dirt in my case, now when my case gets dirty, I just rinse it off.