Headphones to listen to iPod while mowing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Pro-turf lawn, Feb 19, 2012.

1. IALawnPro2

IALawnPro2 LawnSite Member
    from Ia

I use these from www.earfuze.com. Got these to use while i race for my raceiver that is manditory at certain tracks i race at and when i got diff phone with music i could play while i mowed. I have the motorsports one and only difference in them is the color which cost more then just the tan color.

2. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I didnt even bother. They connected very easily with my android phone, but I didnt use them because I bought them for pandora and the radio and thats when i called peltor and found out these dont have that ability. so i lucked out and the guy i bought em from on ebay said he would bend the rules and take em back with a 30 dollars restocking fee and i would cover shipping back. so im out 37 dollars, but its better than 195. Ill be getting the bose ones next. I have the other peltors with the am/fm and the audio jack but I cant figure out how to get my pandora to stream into the headphones lol. ill proab call peltor back and ask.

3. Pro-turf lawn

Pro-turf lawn LawnSite Member

Now let me ask another off topic question, can you upload pics to lawn site from a iPhone 4 or does it haft to be from a computer

4. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

If you have the pics posted on a site to link the image to yes. If trying to upload from the picture library on the phone then no.

5. C1T2H

C1T2H LawnSite Member

i have used worktunes for 3 years and the music is not loud enough. has anyone used beats by dre when mowing?

6. BigGreen1

BigGreen1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Here's my 2 cents on music.

1.Worktunes earmuffs are decent at am/fm. The cord from your phone
    etc.
    to the worktunes has terrible sound. They also last a year or two.

2.Skullcandy ink'd earbuds have great sound but hitting the cord
    produces noise in your ear.

3. Use earmuffs over your earbuds!

4. I use Sennheiser ear buds and a Walkman am/fm tuner. Great sound
    without the cord noise.

Tim

7. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

They are awesome. Borrowed my brothers and only heard music. Great sound quality
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

They are awesome. Borrowed my brothers and only heard music. Great sound quality
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. agent walker

agent walker LawnSite Senior Member

sennheiser cx500 here... 30 from amazon.com