Heads for sale

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Bull, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Bull

Bull LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Everyone, I was talking with an aquaintance today and he wanted to know if I was in need of some sprinkler heads. I do not do irrigation but I thought I would post here to see if anyone was interested. He bought out a Rain Bird display and now has approximately 500 heads of various patterns that he is willing to sale for $200.00. If anyone is interested let me know how he can get in touch with you. I'm sure the buyer would be responsible for shipping cost.

2. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

500 heads for $200 is a helluva deal. Are they new or used? I am assuming since you said he bouight out a store that they are new.

If you can get some more details (e.g. how many of what kind of heads" then maybe I'd be interested. We use a TON of RB 1804 heads. But if it's just a random mix of everything, I wouldn't be as interested.

Are they pop-ups? Rotors? SAMs? do they have nozzles included? etc.

Need more details to make an informed decision.

3. Critical Care

Critical Care LawnSite Bronze Member

By the way Jim, did you know that shipments from NC have to go through Central Oregon before getting to your area?

4. Bull

from NC

Jim, I am unsure about the specifics, he just stated that it was a variety of patterns and types. Yes they are new. One person has already expressed interest and I have forwarded his number to the seller. If it falls through I will let you know. By the way he was estimating at 500 and has since came back and said that there is actually a little over 700 heads.

5. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

im interested.... & i live in NC for local pickup

let me know something!

6. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Me to as well. Let us know what he has fer sale.

7. Currier

Currier LawnSite Senior Member

They should be on the way to my house...

8. The Yard Barber Inc.

The Yard Barber Inc. LawnSite Member

9. Bull

from NC

Guy's sorry for the late response on this issue but Currier jumped on this a couple of weeks ago. I probably could have made a couple of hundred here but if I can help my friend move them and I can help a fellow LS member get a good deal then hey thats what it's all about. Currier, let me know how you feel about what you purchased. Was the deal as good as it sounded? I hope so.

10. Currier

Currier LawnSite Senior Member

I expect them to arrive any day. I was sure impressed with your friend seems to be a real nice guy.