Heads up! Husqvarna handhelds on sale

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Keith, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

That may very well be, but it would be completely shortsighted. I mean a lot of these dealers don't move that much in the first place. Letting everyone know there was a sale would far outweigh trying to keep the discount on a few handhelds for themselves.

2. JimsLocalLawn

JimsLocalLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Shindaiwa and Husqvarna are both doing fleet discounts of 20% right now.

Really I am jealous - the only dealer we have out this way is Stihl - and they NEVER go on sale.

3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Not all dealers are able to be in the same purchasing level or advertising level and therefore do not get the opportunity to participate in these special "national" promos. That's the reason for the "at participating dealers" note. Just like Echo having a deep discount upcoming sale on the SRM266 unit that a certain smaller dealer here will not be able to participate in due to not being able to order something like the required 24 of them on their spring booking order.

4. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I took the printed flyer to my dealer today and they found out about the promotion. I picked up a 580bts since they didn't have a 570. 20% off is great!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Well it's a good thing you got the 580 cause a buddy of mine said the 580 kicks the 570 butt...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

6. echo

echo LawnSite Bronze Member

Not for cigarette butts, lol.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. FryDaddy

FryDaddy LawnSite Member

I went to my local dealer and was told I had to buy a mower & handhelds to get discount. Said I couldn't buy a blower or trimmer separate and get discount.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

find another dealer. i went and bought one trimmer and got 20% off i did have to tell them about the 20% off and he checked it out and said yep. call around thats what i did good luck

9. Cooter

Cooter LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

Where are you finding this flyer? We need some new stuff and would like to take advantage of this.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I just did a Google search for "Husqvarna Fleet Week" and found a flyer online that I printed and took to my dealer. He was upset that no one from Husky had emailed him about the promotion since he probably lost out on some sales. It ends tomorrow.