1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Heads up Tri-State area, I'm getting out of business

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by KathysLGC, Feb 11, 2008.

1. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm sending a heads up because I'm getting out. I have a local friend who says he want's my log splitter and lazer Z. I will post my iteams in the for sale forum as soon as I get all the pics and serial numbers together. I don't think anything is older then 2004.

I will be selling the truck as well. I want $25000 for the truck with the plow and plr flo 2 sander. It has 27000 miles on it. No it's not a desiel. I would probably keep it if it was... LoL The truck also comes with black american racing steel wheels with cooper snow tires. i will post pics of everything soon.

I will post here prior to posting on Ebay. I will invite any one over to try the equipment out.

Stay tuned and let me know what you're interested in. I'll let you know if I have it.
  2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Where’s the pictures from all that.:drinkup:

ED'S LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry to hear it, are changing interests?
  4. KathysLGC

They'll be here soon.... LoL
  5. KathysLGC

I need to spend more time with the family and I might be going back to school.

I forgot to mention the truck is a 2005 Chevy 2500HD and the plow is a 2005 Western 8.5 MVP, the sander is a 2005 Western ProFlo 2.

I took pics of the truck and I will take pics of the plow/sander later. The are off the truck obviously. I have pics of the lazer Z and two LW walk behind blowers. Everything will need to go but being that everything is in great shape I will not give it away. I have the Magna matic combo that will be going, meg mo's for the 60 lazer, blue bird S22 slit seeder, Blue bird pull behind aerator, pull behind plastic dump cart, etc.
  6. jlbjohnson

jlbjohnson LawnSite Member

do you still have the magna matic and what model is it?