Heads Up!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mike (MLC), May 12, 2001.

1. Mike (MLC)

Mike (MLC) LawnSite Member

Well this was a first for me today. I was mowing an apartment complex today. I was in one part of the complex and thought I heard someone yelling. I looked around and then saw a lady up above me yelling from her window. She was chewing me out, up one side and down the other because I was apparently mowing on her day off. She said that it was her only day off and she wanted to sleep. So, she told me to shut my mower off and go away. Yea, right!!! I told her that if I had to check with everyone's schedule around there, I would never be mowing. Well that made her even more aggravated, so she threw a rug at me. I couldn't believe it. I was glad that it wasn't anything that would have actually hurt. I wanted to say a few more things but, I changed my mind and went back to mowing. I told my employee to watch when he went to weed eat over there, because a crazy lady may through something at you. He got lucky because she decided just to scream at him. Boy, what a day.

2. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

(some people...............)

3. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

tell who ever contracted you about this incident and have them take care of it. i hope you threw her rug in the garbage. don't worry about her, the world is full of people just like her.

4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Too bad you didn't accidently shred her rug into a billion pieces in front of her eyes!

People are weird, they only can see #1 and not the ":big picture".

The world always revolves around certain people! ;)

5. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Good thing she didn't start chunkin' some lead at you.
    I don't do apt. complexes...........there's just much drama!

6. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh: Thats histericle, was it a nice rug? Maybe you could have brought it home a put it in yuor living room or sold it in the classified adds. Man some people... :rolleyes:

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

you should have located her car and conveniently placed grass clippings all around it. that would teach her.

8. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah complex's are a pain in the butt. You have 1000 ppl to satisfy instead of only one.

9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Just smile and wave at her, this will make her more upset just by not arguing. Its sometimes fun to play with peoples minds. :D