1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Health Insurance (personal)

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Xcellent Lawn, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Xcellent Lawn

Xcellent Lawn LawnSite Member

Does anyone have any Information on health insurance. I am looking for health insurance for myself. I do not have anyone else to put on the policy. I live in michigan. any help would be great.

2. missytheaccountant

missytheaccountant LawnSite Member
    from Bama

I would check with your auto insurance companies. A lot of time they offer policies. Also, check the yellow pages.....that never hurts. Good luck!!
  3. mastercare

mastercare LawnSite Senior Member

I do lawncare as a "side job" for evenings and weekends. Turns out I'm a financial planner right up the road in Shelby Township.

Write me an e-mail with your info, and I'd be happy to give you my direct phone #, or give you a call myself.

Let me know if I can help!

4. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Bluecross Blueshield has my personal policy for years now. I've never had any complaints.
  6. sproutlscape

sproutlscape LawnSite Member

7. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

Blue Cross for us, nothing but fantastic.

Check with your bank, not sure about your area, but some of the smaller "hometown" banks around here will help you get hooked up with a group insurance type of policy.

good luck
  8. FarrisFrog

FarrisFrog LawnSite Member

Call 1-800-842-6572 ext 2581 if you live in TX. Please don't use Mega Life and health or NASE--ask me why when you call.
  9. gwwilson

gwwilson LawnSite Member

chamber of commerce............. best prices