health insurance

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by bobbygedd, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

Yes it all depends on deductible and the rest...

And who can afford a 10,000 deductible? At that point I have to ask why am I paying $289 a month. What does that get me? Proctection if I have cancer? Probably not even covered ailment!
    I might as well buy 289 lottery tickets!

Is it coverage if I hit the hospital for a month? A month of no income and then a 10,000 payment??? I might as well roll the dice and just hope I don't get ill.

I'm not saying anything personal about Dr. Mow or such it's such a good example of how our medical industry is sticking it to us at their pleasure!

The people in my area making over a million are mostly doctors. NO bs, I know doctors reporting over $milllion in a year due to their many doctor "connections". Meanwhile hospitals running $$$ advertisements on TV attracting clients and million dollar pharmacy campaigns on drugs I can't believe they put on TV... "possible side effects diarrea, dry mouth, and impotence...."""" I'll pass on that one doc.

Ironic the last post was by "Dr" Mow. :D

2. Dr. Mow

Dr. Mow LawnSite Member

yes 10 grand is a high deductable, but my wife is a rn and the dr she works for sees us for free , but have a car wreck or mower accident 10 gs will barly cover 1 day stay in the hospital. we keep 10 grand plus a little more in a money market account for our deductible, that way if we need it its there all we do is write the check

short story, 2 years ago i was weed eating along a 6' fence with RAZOR wire at the top needless to say i stood up and sliced my head open . My wife came to gat me went back to her office , the dr. called her friend ( head of er ) walked in back door 8 staples to the head walked back out the back door. no paper work and no er bill . Having connections is great.

3. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

THAT is a good deal. And a good situation.

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Dr. Mow,

Which company do you use for your insurance?

5. Dr. Mow

Dr. Mow LawnSite Member

nase